Learning to match your skin type with the right essential oil and then with the right carrier oil, is ideal to get the best results. If you are particular about plant-based skincare and vegan cosmetics, then essential oils are an important part of your skincare routine.
- Rosehip Seed oil: Great for Ageing and Dry Skin. It contains Vitamins A, C & E
- Sweet Almond oil: Full of Vitamin E, this is a hydrating and rich oil for Dry Skin
- Avocado oil: Great for dry skin and it also boosts collagen production. Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamins A,D & E
- Grapeseed Oil: Rich in antioxidants and & Vitamin C, it helps regulate oil production and calming inflammation
- Tamanu Oil: Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties help with active acne. It also helps with blackheads
- Apricot Kernel Oil: This is a light oil that's great for acne-prone skin and it also has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties
Normal skin / Combination Skin
- Jojoba Oil: This oils consistency is very similar to the skin's natural oil production. It absorbs well and leaves it hydrated without a heavy shine
- Coconut Oil: A favorite for all seasons in the Indian context, coconut oil is high in vitamin E and is also rich in anti-oxidants. It can be used for the body, face & hair and as a make-up remover as well.
- Sunflower seed oil: This is a good pick for normal skin as it gives hydration and oil moderation.