An ultra-light glow serum, power-packed with all the nutrients your skin needs to look and feel its best, every day. They received great feedback on the 5 oils used in their Ultra-Comfortable Satin Matte lipsticks - marula, avocado, argan, almond, and jojoba so they've taken these and supercharged them with grapeseed, apricot, and pomegranate to cover a wide range of skin benefits including repair, hydration, smoothness, and prevention of skin aging with the help of antioxidants.
- A multi-functional, multi-benefit, all-in-one product that's super light for all skin types.
- The goodness of 100% natural, plant oils to hydrate, moisturize and repair skin
- Full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect the skin, treat lines, and boost radiance
- Recharges, replenishes, and protects your skin barrier
- Has a lightweight texture that is absorbed easily into the skin
- Reduces sun damage and premature aging.
Instructions for use:
This product is so versatile that just a drop or 2 works for the full face.
It can be used as a day moisturizer as well as for overnight repair.
It can also be added to any of the products in the current regime for an added boost. Best of all, it helps keep the skin healthy as a makeup base under foundation or concealer and even works as a good lip balm under any lipstick!
There's a 'Master of Disguise' leaflet in the box for more help with the product and how to use it.
Store in a cool and dark place
Note: This Product contains Artificial Fragrance. Read more about ingredients we avoid and ingredients we flag here.
Product feels like: Non- Oily & Non-Sticky
Size: 30 ml
Shelf Life: 24 months
Country of Origin: India
Cosmic Nutracos Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
About the brand
Disguise is India's first indie makeup brand, looking to redefine conventional boundaries of beauty. The founders set out on a journey to discover what beauty means to them in its true, raw, imperfect and fun form. They want to create honest products for real people.
This product is FREE from
- Why are they in cosmetics? -- They are primarily used to extend the shelf life of the products
- How do they look? -- Commonly appear as Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, IsoButylParaben
- Why should I avoid them? -- They are flagged for Immunotoxicity, developmental and reproductive toxicity
- Sulphates - SLS only
- Why are they in cosmetics? -- They are present to help lather
- How do they look? - Full form - Sodium Laureth Sulfate, abbreviated to SLS
- Why should I avoid them? - It is not rated as specifically toxic but they are unnecessarily harsh on the skin and strip it of its natural oils. This leads to drier skin that ages faster and loses elasticity. Also, using shampoos with SLS messes with its natural pH and losing the oils on your scalp means dry, itchy scalps and most importantly - hair loss.
- Why are they in cosmetics? -- They are used as a plasticizer i.e. to control the softening of a product - it is used to make hair stand in hair spray, for nail polishes to not crack and are also used in fragrances, lotions, deodorant, shampoo, body wash and even baby products.
- How do they look? -- The only Pthalate still widely in use is DEP which is DiEthyl Pthalate.
- Why should I avoid them? -- DEP is flagged for reproductive and developmental toxicity. Plenty of mainstream brands are still using it.
- Why are they in cosmetics? -- Aluminium is primarily found in deodorants. It functions as an anti-perspirant by blocking your sweat ducts and also reduces bacterial growth. It is also found in make-up formulation but in harmless concentrations.
- How do they look? -- Disclosed as aluminium compounds like Aluminium chloride, aluminium chlorohydrate, and aluminium-zirconium compounds, most notably aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly and aluminium zirconium trichlorohydrex gly
- Why should I avoid them? -- There’s plenty of information and misinformation about the dangers of aluminium. A lot of mainstream studies have found and not found links to cancer. Since the list of potential carcinogens is long and highly debated, we take the stand to avoid this one. Studies have linked the compounds used to breast cancer. We are doing ourselves a favor by choosing options that minimize that risk.
- Why is it in cosmetics? -- It is used as a bleaching agent in fairness creams
- How does it look? -- Hydroquinone or tocopheryl acetate
- Why should I avoid it? -- It is found to be carcinogenic and is a human skin toxicant and allergen
- Chemical Sunscreens
- What is a chemical sunscreen? -- Chemical sunscreens absorb the sun’s rays instead of acting as a physical barrier (which is what non chemical sunscreens do). They also don’t leave a white residue on the skin and are absorbed easily
- What do they usually contain? -- They contain oxybenzone, octinoxate, homosalate and octocrylene - watch out for these names on the label
- Why should I avoid them? -- These chemicals are absorbed into the bloodstream and are detectable after just a single use. They have been linked to a variety of issues such as birth defects, infertility and endocrine disruption
- Heavy Metals
- Why are they in cosmetics? -- Metals like Arsenic, lead, chromium, mercury and lead are used in formulations of lip products, eyeliner, nail color, sunscreens
- How do they look? -- Lead acetate, chromium, thimerosal, sodium hexametaphosphate
- Why should I avoid them? -- Heavy metals are bioaccumulative, are linked to cancer, developmental and reproductive toxicity and organ system toxicity
We combine our information sources from databases of renowned industry watchdogs, along with best practices from other international known clean beauty platforms. This is because clean beauty is a term that does not have a fixed global definition - this is still an evolving space. Standards of European governments vary vastly from the US. While we know at this moment, that the listed ingredients are harmful, we are on the lookout for developing discoveries as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.